DUI-DAVE CASE RESULTS
DUI cases are difficult and you need a DUI Defense Lawyer who knows the science, training and law that the Government will use to convict you of DUI. The results below are not always possible due to many factors to include things that you may have done to hurt your case. Do not talk to anyone about your DUI until you talk to us. (901) 384-5646 or (901) 384-3283.
- DUI .24—Plead to reckless driving.
- DUI .17—Plead to reckless driving after BAC thrown out.
- DUI-Refusal w/ accident. Hits tree, pleads to failure to maintain control. Had prior DUI.
- DUI .15—followed by off duty cop after hitting curb. Plead to fine only reckless driving.
- DUI .12 w/ accident. Plead to fine only reckless driving.
- DUI 2nd Offense—DISMISSED based upon no probable cause to stop, video showed no driving violations.
- DUI 2nd Offense—DISMISSED based upon illegal roadblock.
- DUI-Refusal w/ accident. Hits undercover Police van—Reckless Driving/ Fine only
- DUI .09—DUI charge dismissed
- DUI .045—triggers a violation of probation (VOP)on Felony case; Both DUI and VOP dismissed
- DUI .10—DUI dismissed; plead to reckless driving
- DUI bases upon marijuana use—dismissed and expunged from public record
Each DUI case is different and NO ATTORNEY can or should guarantee a dismissal, the cases above are just a few of the many excellent outcomes.